Monday, April 27, 2009

What I have learned using a public bathroom

1. I can open doors with my wrist or elbow
2.
I can flush using my foot
3.
I can cover an oval using only squares
4.
If you put some TP in the bowl first I don’t get splashed
5.
I can hold my breath for 1 minute 22 seconds
6.
Going to the bathroom takes more than 1 minute and 22 seconds
7.
I can dry my hands using the insides of my pockets
8.
People that write on walls are very angry or very lonely
9.
Public bathrooms are like a box of chocolates
10.
Some times it’s better to just hold it

1 comment:

gingerpiatt said...

I have also found that I can do things very differently when using a public bathroom ( even the word is strange since you do not bathe in one, but a better choice than the words used to describe what does happen) Isn't it odd how different we feel about strangers mess verses our own.