Monday, October 27, 2008

I'll warm your planet




http://www.dailytech.com/Alaskan%2BGlaciers%2BGrow%2Bfor%2BFirst%2BTime%2Bin%2B250%2Byears/article13215.htm

Now I am not one to say that the planet isn’t going through a warming trend but I do think it is high and mighty of us to think that we can control it.

Don’t get me wrong I think we need to work reducing our waste and our impact on the world around us. I think we should recycle and preserve the beauties of this world. I think you must be off your rocker to think that you are so powerful that you can control the weather. Don’t under estimate the intelligent design behind the planet we live on. There is a natural deviation of temperatures. The cause and effect of these changes result in a planet reaction and correction. As the planet warms more water enters into the water cycle. More clouds equal less sun which cools the planet freezing water taking it out of the water cycle. Less water means less cloud cover and the planets warms up again. To think that we can stop the natural climate change is absurd.

No comments: