Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who needs to know how to spell?

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod

aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor

of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde

Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod

are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in

the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll

raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid

deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Psas Ti ON !

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

i could so read all of that. funny.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! That is so crazy, Ammon. I could read it also...