Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An Ice Age is upon us!!

It puts a smile on my face when I read articles like THIS about global warming. I have always been one to not automatically believe what someone tells me but to question it and try and find out for myself often coming to my own conclusions. Global warming is no different. If any of you have bought into this main stream lemming idea, I’m sorry. Before I go any further I want to make clear that I am not against recycling or waste reduction or renewable energy or think that pollution isn’t a problem. I am against the idea that we, as human beings, think we are so powerful that we can control the weather of a planet.

I am not a scientist but I could smell the rat in this long before I read the above linked article. I do work with numbers and trends and there is no way we have enough data about the natural deviation of the Earths temperature to come to any conclusion about a warming or cooling.

The sad thing is the people that were so quick to jump onboard with this that they are going to have a hard time admitting they were wrong and naive about this and will be slow to let go of it. Just take a step back and think about how far away we are from the Sun and how the Earths orbit is the perfect distance to produce a climate in which we can survive. There is no doubt of a creator and to think that we could some how alter His creation in a way that His plan would be stopped is absolutely preposterous. Think of how big the Earth is and how small we are. We are not as powerful as we really think we are. We are at the mercy of “mother nature.” Don’t underestimate the foresight God had in His design.

No comments: